We respect the privacy of our visitors, in particular your rights regarding the automatic processing of personal data. We have therefore formulated and implemented a policy on complete transparency with our customers regarding the processing of personal data, its purpose(s) and the possibolities to exercise your legal right in the best possible way.
If you require any additional information about the protection of personal data, you can visit the website of Dutch Data Protection Autoriteit.
All brands, images, illustrations (animated) images, video images, sounds and all the technical applications that can be used to oparate this website and more generally all the components used on this website, are protected by the law on intellectual property. Any reproduction, repetition use or modifacation, by any means whatsoever, of all or just part of it, including technical applications, with the prior written permission of the controller, is strictly prohibited.
1. The controller is not liable for any failure, disturbances, difficulties or interruptions in the functioning of the website, causing the (temporary) inaccessibility of the website or any of its functionaliteis. You, yourself are responsible for the way you seek connection to our website.
You need to take all appropriate steps to protect you equipment and data against hazards such as virus attacks on the internet. Furthermore, you are responsible for which websites you visit and what information you seek.
2. The controller is not liable for any legal proceedings taken against you:
- Beceause of the use of the website or service accesible via the internet
3. The controller is not liable for any damages that incur to you or third parties or your equipment, as a result of your connection to use of the website and you refrain from any subsequent (legal) action against the controller.
4. If the controller is involved in a dispute because of your (ab)use of this website, he is entitled to (re)claim all the subsequent damages from you.